Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I develop new data feed on NT8?

Hi,

I would like to know whether I can develop new data feed to get real-time data (ex: China future data) on NT8?
    It needs to send application to NT or I can develop this kind of new data feed via add-on directly?

Thanks

Hello Morgan0321,

Thanks for your post.

It would be possible to create an application to send data through DLL Interface and External Data Feed, but this could not be used with other connections.
    References:

If you want to build a regular connection adapter and provide a new market data provider service for NinjaTrader in a business relationship, please contact info[at]NinjaTraderEcosystem[dot]com.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, Paul:

Thanks for your reply,
      so if the data-feed not built in on NT8, it must go the way with external data feed connection mode?
      Have you know one data-feed called "OSTrade"? It provides some China future data for users,
      It used the external data feed dll to develop by themselves and not have cooperation whit NT, right?

Thanks

Comment

By the way, do you have some document or sample can provide for how to use your external data-feed connection to develop a new data-feed?

Many Thanks~

Comment

Hello Morgan0321,

Thanks for your reply.

I suspect you mean OSTrader and this can be found in the NinjaTrader ecosystem: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/market-data/ Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Creating a new data feed would need to be done through the Open Connect program, please e-mail info[at]NinjaTraderEcosystem[dot]com. if that is your intent.

Creating a connection to external data feed, we have an example for, but DLL Interface is basically provided as-is. Our documentation and support for external feeds is very limited, I have already provided the help guide links. Here is a link to my colleague Chelsea's external data feed example: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...art#post793626
          Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post kujista
          by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
          0 responses