New Feature Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Feature Request

It would be extremely helpful and time saving if there was the ability to make a copy of a configured column in a market analyzer. If you have a column with a ton of conditions and you want to have multiple versions for whatever reason, in my case, different time frames, I have to re-create all of the conditions for each column. If there was the ability to copy a column, I could change the parameters for the new column and save huge amounts of time

Hello ErikY,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Eleanore T.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello ErikY,

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-82. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Thank you for using NinjaTrader.
      Eleanore T.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello, I was wondering if this has been implemented yet? The ability to copy a column with multiple conditions for various time frames would be a huge time saver, rather than having to set it all up over for each timeframe.

Comment

Hello Angus7,

Thank you for your post.

This feature has not yet been implemented. As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
          Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader_Zachary, how much interest does a feature request post need before the development team says, "Hey, a lot of people want this, let's work on it."?

Is the number of likes on a post taken into account? Is it simply the number of replies? I've seen posts for which quite a few people voiced support, yet the feature was never implemented.
            Knowing the metric that the NinjaTrader Forum customer service reps use to gauge a feature's popularity would be helpful.

Comment

Hello preqc,

There is no required number of votes needed for implementing a feature request. Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black-and-white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
              • Demand, which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
              • Feasibility
              • Developer bandwidth
              • Current projects in the queue
              You'll find a note regarding your feature request in the release notes when a feature is implemented.
              Release Notes:
              Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, were can you find for vote a Feature Request?

Comment

Originally posted by mtbf40 View Post
                  Hi, were can you find for vote a Feature Request?
                  LOL you can't they won't publish one, my guess is because that would be too embarrassing for them. As you can see by this prime example. This simple yet would be VERY useful request was made 2 years ago and still nothing.

Comment

Currently a list of feature requests our development team is tracking is not available to the general public however you can view a list of new features implemented to each version within the Release Notes at the link below.
                    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                    6 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post DJ888
                    by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                    0 responses