Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Connected my forex.com account but there isn't any minute data for stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connected my forex.com account but there isn't any minute data for stocks?

Connected my forex.com account but there isn't any minute data for stocks? there is minute data for forex and there is day data for stocks but there isn't any minute data for stocks is there some way to unlock minute data through my forex.com account or do they not provide minute data through ninja trader.

Hello Kirk Thorns,

Unfortunately Forex.com does not provide data for stocks in the NinjaTrader platform. Please see the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which shows supported providers and what data they support.

I suspect you used the free Kinetick EOD connection to load historical daily data for stocks. This connection provides historical daily data only and no realtime data or historical tick/minute data.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok so if i get another connection that has stock data would I be able to trade the CFDs on forex.com through ninja trader using another connection?

Comment

If you like to trade CFD's with Forex.com, you need connect to Forex.com in the NinjaTrader platform. You can connect to an additional data feed provider to receive stock data.

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Market data services start as low as $65 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.

Comment

ok one question if i get a TD America or interactive broker account and connected to ninja trader account will I be able to get minute data on stocks

Comment

Yes, TD Ameritrade and Interactive Brokers support historical minute data for stocks in the NinjaTrader platform.

Please note that a multi broker license key is required if you like to connect to "Forex.com + TD Ameritrade" or "Forex.com + Interactive Brokers".

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
              8 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Nyman
              by Nyman