Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Speed

Hi,

I can't find if someone else has this problem, so I will create this new topic. About the market replay speed, or speed step.

If I do the replay on 5M, I would like to see the 5M candle at various speeds. But to see the full candle. With your current system, if I choose a large multiplier, I get 2 candles or 3 or 4 once...
    The charts updates once a second with the whole amout of ticks passed, even if this means to show 5 candles once...

Can't you change the way this works? To show the 5M candle in full, whatever the speed chosen?

And as an extra idea, maybe there would be great to have a "Next Bar" button in replay. To scroll forward by hand, by mouse, by button, one bar at a time.

Thanks!

Hello nailui,

This is as expected when you select a high replay speed. Sorry I'm not quite sure what you mean by showing the candle in full. Could you please clarify? Are you saying you are missing data when you replay at higher speeds?

Could it be you refer to the last candle that is created which does not show all 5 minutes of data? If so, it will show all data the next second when additional candles are created. There is no setting to ensure only complete candles are created each second.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

nailui, if you dont find anyone asked your question, that doesnt really mean they dont have the problem. think in another way, may be that function is simply a useless toy and doesnt worth time to persue... think about it

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by George21, Today, 10:07 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post George21  
      Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Stanfillirenfro