NinjaTrader 8 app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader 8 app

Why isn't there a NinjaTrader app for iOS and Android as there is for free on other platforms such as TradingView? I would like to trade on the go on my iPad and to follow up my trades on my iPhone but for the moment it isn't possible because in the middle of 2021 there is NOT a NinjaTrader app

Hello manuelvega,

Thank you for the suggestion.

Currently, these forms of OS do not fit our minimum requirements to run NinjaTrader as explained in the following HelpGuide link:I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Eleanore T.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

However my iPad does have SSD storage, 8GB of ram and a 3.2 GHz processor, since it’s the latest with the M1. It meets the requirements.

Comment

Hello manuelvega,

Thank you for your reply.

Please note at the top of the link I sent for the requirements it states: "Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 or later" meaning a Windows OS is currently required to operate NinjaTrader so an iPad does not meet the minimum system requirements.

I will provide you an update on your vote once the development team has been able to process your request.

Thank you for your patience and for using NinjaTrader.

Comment

Ok, I will look out at it

Comment

Originally posted by manuelvega View Post
            Why isn't there a NinjaTrader app for iOS and Android as there is for free on other platforms such as TradingView? I would like to trade on the go on my iPad and to follow up my trades on my iPhone but for the moment it isn't possible because in the middle of 2021 there is NOT a NinjaTrader app
            Hello,

I have no experience with it, but I just think that it could help. You could try this one: Ninjatrader 8 on Android, iPhone, Tablet, Mac/Windows (ninjamobiletrader.com)

emuns

Comment

Hello manuelvega,

Thank you for your patience.

Is NinjaTrader Brokerage your broker? If so, please contact your broker directly about the CQG mobile application.

If not, please feel free to review the applications that emuns has kindly mentioned for reference.

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

Comment

Yes! NinjaTrader is my broker, con you please tell me more about that?

Comment

Hello manuelvega,

Please contact the brokerage team directly for more information on this at brokeragesupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com.

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

Comment

Just wanted to ask you about the mobile app as found ninjamobiletrader app for iOS and decided that it is yours. I mostly use mobile so it will be better for me to use it on my phone but if you have only Windows desktop version so will have to start using it. Btw, what can you say about Ninja Trader security? Is it safe and can it be hacked by any spyware that can steal the data? Ot maybe hacked by address lookup services to get my address and so on?

https://celltrackingapps.com/reverse-address-lookup/

Comment

Hello michaelsmruss,

Thank you for your post.

So that we may further assist with your post, could you email us directly at Info[AT]NinjaTraderEcosystem.com with additional details in reference to the vendor you are mentioning in your post?

We look forward to assisting you further!
                      Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I would like to vote for a mobile app. Nothing fancy. I dont require windows support.
                        I just need something where I have a backup in order to get out of positions in an emergency situation.
                        Thanks

Comment

Hello ezrollin,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader. You can search our list of vendors through the link below. Simply enter a vendor name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendor of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea..._search=mobile

You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the vendor.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website. Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
                          Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
                          2 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post XXtrader  
                          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes