instrument mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instrument mapping

Hi I am trying to map out the correct forex instruments to also include my commissions
    I am connecting through Ctrader and I'm using CFD instruments to map and everything seems to be working very nicely apart from adding my forex commissions template (CFD instruments not allowing sub digits) I'm trying to map to the Forex instruments eg @AUDUSD is not working . but in CFD instruments AUDUSD is working fine. What would be the naming convention to take this across to my Forex instruments?

Hello oz187,

Please note that cTrader does not support forex instruments in the NinjaTrader platform, only CFD instruments. See the matrix at the link below.

You can create a custom commission template as per the information at the link below.

"Minimum commission" will apply commissions per side per order.

"Per-unit commission" will apply commissions per side per contract/share/unit.

For example, if you like a commission of $4.00 per order per side, please enter a minimum commission of 4. A commission of $4 will be calculated for the entire order per side. So if you submit an order for 5 contracts, it will calculate a commission of $4 per side, which is a total of $8 for the entire trade.

If you like a commission of $4.00 per contract, please enter a per-unit commission of 4. Each contract traded will calculate a commission of $4 per side. So if you submit an order for 5 contracts, a commission of $4 * 5 = $20 is calculated per side, which is $40 for the entire trade.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by frankthearm, 04-18-2024, 09:08 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes