Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charting data missing

hi

i have IBKR feed connecting to NT8 i have problem with the data feed why im not getting full candlestick shape ? those 2 screen print from NT8 and TWS java version 1.8.0_152.

the other problem when im downloading the historical data its takes too long i did 1 month ?

Thanks alot

Hello stm44ae,

Thank you for your note.

So that I may better assist, I will need to know the direct version number of TWS. This may be found within TWS under Help > About Trader Workstation.

Also, please provide a screenshot of the Instrument settings for the NAKD instrument under the Control Center > Tools > Instruments.

Then search for 'NAKD' then double left-click on the instrument to bring up the instrument settings. Please also include what exchange is selected as well.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

In regards to the historical data please note that Interactive Brokers has historical data limitations through their API.

Below I provided a publicly available link on these limitations:
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi thanks alot for replay

here the screenprints,

in instruments exchange its set to default

Regards

Comment

Hello stm44ae,

Thank you for your note.

After reviewing this instrument in NinjaTrader and Trader Workstation, the reason the chart looks like this in NinjaTrader is that the tick size defaults to .01 where Interactive Brokers is quoting in .0001 ticks.

To adjust this you may use the drop-down menu in the instrument settings for Tick Size and set this to '.0001'.

Then right click in your chart window and select 'Reload all Historical Data'.

Also I see that you are using TWS version 985.1k and our fully supported version is 985.1g.

I would then recommend uninstalling the current version and reinstalling using the downlink provided below from our Connection Guide:

Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks alot works perfect and i downloaded the new version

have a good weekend

Regards

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes