Data feeds and exchanges help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data feeds and exchanges help needed

Would someone be so kind to let me know which exchange feeds I would need with the basic data feed service to provide me with the data I'm looking for?

I currently use TD Ameritrade, but the Level II data isn't really Level II. It doesn't show the full book for stocks - even though they call it Level II. What I'm looking for is the equivalent to my Fidelity account Level II data like this

.Click image for larger version  Name:	Level 2 Screenshot 2021-08-11.png Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	1169446

I typically trade smallcap stocks and sometimes OTC, so what I would like is full Level II data for those.

My guess is that from Kinetick, I would need
    Basic service ($65),
    Market depth ($20),
    NYSE Mkt Level I ($7),
    Nasdaq Level I ($7),
    OTC Markets Level 1 ($10),
    Nasdaq OpenView ($60),
    NYSE Level 1 ($7),
    OTC Markets Level 2 ($20)

Anything else, or any of those not needed (i.e. OpenView)?

Those all come to about $200/month, so I'd like to cut down that cost if possible.

ActiveTick seems a little less expensive, has anyone been able to connect NT8 with ActiveTick?

Thanks in advance.

Hello clabough,

You can find a list of supported data providers for the NinjaTrader platform at the link below.

NinjaTrader supports multiple futures market data and brokers providing access to trade futures, stocks, and more. Download NinjaTrader for FREE to get started!

With Kinetick, for OTC Markets, you must enter the symbol as SYMBOL.PK. This symbol will contain only the PinkSheet real time quote data (bid/ask) while entering the underlying stock symbol without the .PK will contain the trade information (last price). The trade information (last price) requires the NASDAQ Level 1 $7 to receive real time data. Your account is currently enabled just for historical and delayed data for the last price. The OTC Level 1 $10 provides the real time quote data (bid/ask). OTC Level 2 $20 will provide the level 2 data in the Level II window using the SYMBOL.PK mapping.

Kinetick does not provide level 2 data for the NYSE or NYSE American at this time. To receive real time level 1 data for the NYSE and NYSE American along with real time level 2 data for the NASDAQ and OTC markets you will need the Basic Service $65, NYSE Level 1 $7, NYSE MKT Level 1 $7, Market Depth $20, NASDAQ Level 1 $7, NASDAQ OpenView $60, and OTC Markets Level 2 $20 subscriptions.

Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes