Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange issue with data & TIme

Hi
    I have just started using Ninatrader again but I have some strange issues with data not being loaded correctly into the chart and the chart is not working in real-time it is not updating at all
    I have tried different symbols but to no avail.I have connected NinjaTrader to my IB demo account

. Also when I change the TimeZone it seems it is 1 hour off.

Best Regards,
    Sune

Hello SuneSorgenfrei,

I have seen this behavior by other users when running a version of TWS that is not supported.

Please confirm you have TWS 985.1g installed. You can check under TWS -> Help -> About -> Scroll to the Build #.

With the current version of NinjaTrader, it is critical that you use TWS version 985.1g. Please uninstall your existing version via the Windows Control Panel, and then install 985.1g via the following link:
    Once TWS 985.1g has been installed, please ensure that the configuration in our Connection Guide for TWS has been completed.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers and specific connection configuration information.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for your fast feedback. I did run the newest version 10.10 and have downgraded to 9.85g1 now and it seems to work better at least I get realtime data on the EURUSD right now.
      Also the chart I checked with equities do not contain holes anymore. Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
      Sune

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post RideMe
      by RideMe

Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM