NT8 Right Side Auto Scroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Right Side Auto Scroll

I am using Ichimoku indicator and as you know it plots 26 periods forward. I can only see the cloud for current period. I need the chart to auto scroll forward for 26 periods. Can someone help? Thanks.

Hello traderbhai,

While there is not a way to auto-scroll the chart, you can increase the right-side margin.

Right-click the chart and select Properties > increase the value for Right side margin. This may or may not be helpful.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...properties.htm

If you would like I am happy to submit a feature request to for the development team to consider an auto-scrolling feature that would scroll into the empty space to the right of the chart bars.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 09-01-2021, 09:07 AM.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Chelsea. However it did not work. I have to manually scroll. It would help if we can get a fix for this. I have ThinkorSwim and it just works fine on indicators plotted in the future.

Comment

Hello traderbhai,

I submit a feature request to for the development team to consider an auto-scrolling feature that would scroll into the empty space to the right of the chart bars on your behalf.

Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will forward this to you for future reference.

Comment

Originally posted by traderbhai View Post
          Thank you Chelsea. However it did not work. I have to manually scroll. It would help if we can get a fix for this. I have ThinkorSwim and it just works fine on indicators plotted in the future.
          Why wouldn't a larger right margin fix this?? The margin is set to pixels. You probably need to set it to a large number.
          eDanny
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Hello traderbhai,

Our development has gotten back to me with a tracking ID.

This request to auto scroll into the blank space to the right of the chart bars (to show indicators with displacement) is being tracked with ID# SFT-5343.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
            117 responses
            1 like
            Last Post jculp
            by jculp

Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
            5 responses