NT 7 , I don't see no data on my Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 7 , I don't see no data on my Chart

I want to tied an NT7 indicator in NT7 that have no equivalent in NT*.
    But when I put in the chart I don't see no dta.
    I tried all the way , they tried to solve this problem in this forum and of no use.
    I did the intrument changes, and it only give me data up to 03-21, but when I used it there is no data.
    I clean up the database and clean it up but still no data for the chart.
    What is the best way to see data on my chart and put the list of futures intrument to the latest month ?

Here some log problem
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello rene69851,

Thanks for your post.

To resolve. You will need to use the latest version of NT 7 and then reset and rollover your instruments to resolve. The latest version of NinjaTrader 7 is 7.0.1000.42. If you are not using this version. Please update NinjaTrader with the steps below. You can check your NinjaTrader version by going Help > About.

The newer version contains many critical updates to the database. Please update NinjaTrader 7 and reset your instruments:

First, to update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
      • First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
      • Click on the link: https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
      • Enter your license key and press Submit
      • Under 'Prior Releases' select the version next to 'NinjaTrader 7' to begin your download.
      • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.

To reset your instruments, please follow the steps below:
      • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
      • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
      • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection

Please follow the instructions below to roll over the expiration date of a futures contract.
      • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
      • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
      • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
      • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
      • Select 'OK'
      • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.
      To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.
      Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
      Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post chbruno
      by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
      6 responses