Using Market Replay for Data > 1 week ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Market Replay for Data > 1 week ago

I've exported 3 weeks of data for Market Replay. I exited NT after exporting the data. I logged into the Replay connection, but the start date is 8 days ago (even though I have earlier data for the same instrument exported).

I even tried deleting the most recent data from the Market Replay 'Edit' page, thinking that might make the Data start earlier.

I have tried checking 'Market Replay' and 'Historical' on the Playback controller. It is always the same data.

Can we use data older than 1 week old in the Market Replay?

Hello PLeary,

Yes, you should be able to to use data older than 1 week with the Playback connection.

What is the earliest date you see for Market Replay data if you right click in the Playback control window and select 'Show Available Data'?

If you click the down arrow in the Start field of the Playback control window, are you able to select an earlier date than currently selected?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Deleted and reloaded fresh data this morning (ES 09-21). Dates loaded Sun 8/22/21 11pm thru Fri 9/3/21 4pm.
      Verified the data is there on the 'Edit' page of the Export / Historical Data / Get Market Replay page.

Both methods of checking available data on the Replay Control window show start of data is Thurs 8/26/21 11pm.
      - Clicking down arrow on the Start Date
      - Right-click, select Show Available Data
      - Also, the slider, all the way to the left and the Start date is 8/26/21.

Have Exited and Restarted NT before re-connecting to Market Replay connection.

Comment

Am I correct 'Market Replay' is enabled in the Playback control window instead of 'Historical'?

Can you please create a screenshot after you click the down arrow in the Start field and post it. Press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of your screen. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NT 8.0.24.2 (64-bit)
          Attached Files

Comment

better screenshot
            Attached Files

Comment

that's weird. now i have back to 8/23 data, which is the beginning of what i loaded. i've been running the replay for a couple hours this am, maybe that made it refresh or something. i think i'm ok.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
              Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Christopher_R