Historical Data of EURUSD from 1999

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Data of EURUSD from 1999

Using Ninjatrader FXCM, I could only download EURUSD historical data from 2020 to today.

Do you know which service/connection would allow me to download
    Historical Data of EURUSD from 1999 to today?

Thank you!

Hello johnnybegoode,

I suspect your "NinjaTrader FXCM" connection does not use the NinjaTrader historical data server. Please proceed as follows.
    • Disconnect from NinjaTrader FXCM.
    • Click configure in the lower right corner at Control Center-->Connections.
    • Select your NinjaTrader FXCM connection in the lower left under Configured.
    • Enable 'NinjaTrader historical data server' on the right.
    • Click OK.
    • Connect to NinjaTrader FXCM and check if you now load more historical data for the EURUSD. If not initially, please right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'.
    I'm not sure how much historical data exactly can be loaded. If it does not load historical data up to a certain point then that's the historical data that is available.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I could only download EURUSD historical data from 7/30/2017 to today.
      That is not too far back.
      Are there any other connections that could help get the data from all the way back to 1999?
      Last edited by johnnybegoode; 09-06-2021, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Please note that the NinjaTrader platform is not a data feed provider itself. You will need to connect to a supported data feed provider or broker to load historical data. See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which shows supported providers and what data they support. Unfortunately we don't have information listed how much historical data is provided. Please clarify with the broker/data feed.

The matrix shows 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Continuum and FXCM. The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at the supported broker partner. They provide data in NinjaTrader and allow you to trade your account at your broker. The 'data feeds only' will just provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information.

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Market data services start as low as $65 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post hazylizard  
        Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes