Charts Will Not Plot Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts Will Not Plot Data

I am using the latest Ninjatrader and IB TWS and data is streaming to chart trader but charts are not plotting prices.

Hello Nick Lauber,

I have seen this reported by other users that were not running the supported version of TWS. Please confirm you have TWS 985.1g installed. You can check under TWS -> Help -> About -> Scroll to the Build #.

With the current version of NinjaTrader, it is critical that you use TWS version 985.1g. Please uninstall your existing version via the Windows Control Panel, and then install 985.1g via the following link:Once TWS 985.1g has been installed, please ensure that the configuration in our Connection Guide for TWS has been completed. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers and specific connection configuration information.Next confirm you have NinjaTrader 8.0.24.3 installed which can be found in the Control Center under Help->About. If you have an older version installed please use the steps below to update your NinjaTrader 8 installation.
    • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    • Click on the link: https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    • Enter your license key and press Submit
    • Select 'Download'
    Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I do have similar problem with IB NT8. Charts are not updating(plottin) yet quotes are delivered and displayed in T&S window.
      The current IB TWS build is 10.10 and that is the one I am running. The problem has started the last week.

Comment

Correct I have seen this issue reported by other users running TWS 10 which was resolved when running the supported version of TWS 985.1g.

Comment

Yes. Downgrading to TWS v985 solves the problem with chart plotting nut IB likes to update TWS automatically to the latest version.

Comment

When installing the TWS 985.1g from our site this should disable the auto update feature within TWS.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post alifarahani  
            Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes