Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is There a Way to Keep trades On a Live Chart For Testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is There a Way to Keep trades On a Live Chart For Testing?

I'm using a live chart with a sim account for testing a strategy. After a trade has executed, the trade shows on the chart. When the next bar prints, the previous trades on the chart disappear. Can the chart be enabled to keep all trades on the chart, same as during market playback?

Hello ronaldgreene828,

Thank you for your note.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-21, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Also please provide a screenshot of before and after the next bar prints to show this behavior.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There was something wrong with the strategy. I am using a different strategy now and the trades are showing on the chart.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin