Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy Performance Window - How to select a specific date range into this section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Performance Window - How to select a specific date range into this section

Hello

I'm searching for information about this basic feature but I haven't found the way about how to show and analyze the performance of a strategy during a determinate and specific range of time into the Strategy Performance Window. Just to do a basic date filter.

What I notice NT8 Strategy Performance Window does is just to load the range of date loaded in the chart what as default selection is fine and even the normal, but what about if in the chart are loaded 180 days and I only want to analyze the last 15 days? or even, what about if I want to analyze only 1 week that is in the middle of those 180 days? maybe a week in the past month or whatever other week or range of date into the loaded data.

Could you please show me how to do this without the need to be going here and there having to change the quantity of loaded days in the Data Series section in a chart (Days to load), and just leaving the chart as its current status and only selecting a starting date and an ending date into the Strategy Performance Window

Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	Strategy Performance Window - How to select a specific date range into this section.PNG
Views:	248
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1170731

Hello futurenow,

Thank you for your post.

There is no current way to modify the date range the Strategy Performance returns values for or generally filter the Strategy Performance results by a specific date range short of modifying the date range on the chart itself. That being said, I've added a vote for you to an existing Feature Request for this functionality. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-3351.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post chbruno
    by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
    6 responses