Trading Stocks Using Ninjascript strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading Stocks Using Ninjascript strategy

After months of work and testing, I've developed a strategy that works on /ES Emini futures on Ninjatrader; it seems fairly robust and elegant, and I'm satisfied with stress tests, but it accomplishes this by only trading 0.3x a day. I'd like to expand it to tickers but I'm not sure how to do so. I know Ninjatrader partners with other brokers, but does NinjaTrader provide a stock screener?

I've built some rare and unusual combinations of rarely used indicators and formulas applied to them (e.g. regression lines, custom slope equations, derivatives) that are available on the ninjatrader platform but not on most brokers or Tradingview, so how would I go about setting up a screener using parameters I've set up on the NT platform? And what broker would be compatible with NT ticker screeners if they exist?

Hello anissalarson,

You can use the Market Analyzer to screen stock instruments. Please see the link below for information on the Market Analyzer. The link currently does not work as there is an issue with the help guide. We are working to resolve it.

For now, you can use the .pdf version of the help guide at the following link. See page #780 for information on the Market Analyzer.

You can trade stock instruments with Interactive Brokers and TD Ameritrade in the NinjaTrader platform.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rocketman7  
    Started by traderqz, Today, 09:44 AM
    1 response
    0 likes