Pesavento Patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pesavento Patterns

Hello and greetings. I'm new here, and didn't see a thread to introduce myself.
    I just recently purchased the NINJATRADER software, after testing a host of other platforms. I've been searching for quite some time now, and cannot seem to find an equivalent indicator to the "Pesavento Patterns" shown here in this *.pdf at ENSIGN TRADING software: https://www.ensignsupport.org/bb/pdf...toPatterns.pdf

Is this something that I would have to recreate myself?? Not sure I know how to do that...

Thanks in advance to all the wise sages here :-)

Hi Bernadette, thanks for posting, and welcome to the NInjaTrader forum.

I am not able to find this exact indicator. It would need to be created from scratch. The NinjaTraderEcosystem web site has developers for hire if you would like to hire one to make this for you. This indicator does look similar to the Pivots indicator available by default.

Kind regards,
    -ChrisL

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you....I will go check out the Pivots indicator first before I decide to have someone recreate it for me.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by wzgy0920, Today, 09:53 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920