Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 not finishing the process to Import backup files to restore settings/templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 not finishing the process to Import backup files to restore settings/templates

Hello

I've noticed since the last months I'm unable to restore NinjaTrader 8 backup files (.nt8bk), and I remember in the past I could do this process just in seconds without a single error.

Actually the error I see is the next:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	NT8 Backup restore error Sep 2021.PNG
Views:	179
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	1171919
    And I'm not sure why this keeps happening because at the beggining I was using a relatively long name for the backup, but if this is a problem then the normal is the platform itself doesn't allow to create the backup file because the name is "too long", however, even choosing a short name with 11 letters, the platform still gets the same error you see in the picture.

I've tried in 2 different NT8 installations, 2 different PCs but the same problem, and in both using the defult backup path that I think can't be a too long path, because it is the default one.

What could be the problem here with this error? because now I don't feel this backed by any posible crash problem with the platform or with the OS

Thank you

Hello futurenow,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3274278 ATTN Spencer F.
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Spencer View Post

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3274278 ATTN Spencer F.

Email successfully sent just around 1 minute ago.

Thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post sarafuenonly123  
      Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes