lifetime license and order flow tools / topstep rithmic connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lifetime license and order flow tools / topstep rithmic connection

I have a lifetime NT license and I am currently trading a combine with TopStep which requires I use their license key. This has disabled my use of the Order Flow tools. What is the work around?

thanks,
    David
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Melissa; 09-23-2021, 07:01 AM. Reason: Removed your license keys to protect your privacy and property.

Hello David,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that we have removed your license keys from your post. Please do not post personal information, such as your license keys, on our forum.

With regard to your Order Flow+ tools, these are not enabled on the free Rithmic key that was provided to you by TopStep. You would need to have a Lifetime License key to use the Order Flow+ tools, as the Order Flow+ tools are a feature of our Lifetime License key. Please contact platformsales(at)ninjatrader(dot)com if you'd like to get more information about converting or upgrading your existing license key to be used with TopStep so that you can connect to your TopStep account and also use the Order Flow+ tools.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i did purchase a lifetime license, with full access to the order flow tools

Comment

Hello trader3000a,

Thank you for your reply.

I understand that, David but that is not the license key that you are currently using in the platform. The features that are available in the platform are determined by the license key that you use. Since you switched from using your Lifetime License and are currently using the free Rithmic key that is provided by TopStep, these features are not enabled. These features cannot be enabled on the TopStep key because they are premium features that require a Lifetime License. However, there is way for you to be able to both use the Order Flow+ tools and connect to TopStep using the Lifetime License that you purchased, rather than they free key that TopStep provided.

Since you already have a Lifetime License, it is possible to use your existing key but it would require some additional configuration since your key is Single Broker key. You would need to either convert or upgrade that key so that you can use it with Rithmic, since it is currently enabled for use with Interactive Brokers. At any rate, you need to continue this discussion with our Platform Sales team since they manage those types of request. You must contact them directly via email at platformsales(at)ninjatrader(dot)com.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post arvidvanstaey  
        Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes