Replikator by FlowBots Not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replikator by FlowBots Not working

I have purchased Replikanto by FlowBots for 2 machines. On machine #1 i have NT7 to NT8 trades being copied and is working fine. But when on machine #1 I put one of the Bots into Server mode to copy trades to the second machine #2 its not working.

Initially FlowBots was working with me to get everything setup and working. They found some bugs and fixed them and at one point everything was working. Now, I can't get server mode to work and they are not responding to my emails for help.

Wondering if anyone else is not getting responses from FlowBots or has the server node mode working and can help me out.

Regards,
    taddypole...

Hello Taddypole,

Thanks for your post.

We have moved your post from the General Development forum as you are describing an issue with an AddOn you purchased rather than asking for assistance regarding a programming matter.

Our Platform Support and Scripting Support trams can't provide much help with custom AddOn specific issues as we have not written them, but we will be happy to leave this thread open for community feedback.

If there are any other topics we an assist with, please don't hesitate to open a new thread.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post GLFX005
    by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM