No graphs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No graphs

My name is Gonzalo and I have problems with the NT8. Selecting New / Graph does not load statistics or graphs, Also to enter the program I need to deactivate the AVG antivirus because otherwise it gives the following error.

what should I do? thanks

Hello grordas,

Thanks for your post.

To get rid of this error message. Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the following folders:
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 8 or C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 8
    • Documents/NinjaTrader 8

You would need a connection to a supported data provider or broker to load data in charts.

Which data provider or broker are you connected to? This is displayed in the Connections menu of the Control Center window.

What instrument and expiry have you selected?

What interval is selected?

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I already added the exception in the antivirus and it does not give me an error when opening but I still do not have graphics.

I use the following settings.

Connections / Configure /

Comment

Hello grordas,

Thank you for your reply.

Are you attempting to load a Futures instrument? When using a NinjaTrader Continuum Futures demo in NinjaTrader. Real-time data is only available for Futures instruments. Please go to New > Chart > Click inside of the instrument drop-down area, and type the symbol of the instrument you want > For example Search (Futures) and double click the Futures instrument you want to create a chart of in the list of instruments > Select your Type > Enter the interval you want in the Value area > Click OK.

Data is not available for the Stocks and Forex instruments with a NinjaTrader Continuum Futures demo.

You would need to connect to a data provider that provides Stock data to load Stocks in NinjaTrader.

For example, the Kinetick and Interactive Brokers connections will support Stocks data.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over understanding the data provided by all of the connectivity providers. Expand the section labeled Understanding the data provided by your connectivity providerPlease do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post usazencort  
        Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
        5 responses