Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT brokerage: No performance/P&L statistics available on the online portal? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT brokerage: No performance/P&L statistics available on the online portal? Why?

Hi all,

So, I moved my account from Dorman to Ninjatrader Clearing and everything is working very well so far. Congratulations on the new brokerage by the way!

However, one major complaint or concern with Dorman was that the only way to track my equity was through PDFs. Meaning I would have to actually export this data manually myself on a daily basis into an Excel sheet to track my performance/P&L.

To be honest, I think this is antiquated in 2021.

I think it would be great if the very basic like this could be implemented:

1) Account balance online (not needing to open a PDF)

2) A basic P&L graph which could plot daily net P&L

Could this be implemented?

Right now I have 40 days worth of trading that I need to log in Excel if I want to check this data myself. Unless I'm missing something obvious.

Surely this is something other users would like as well?

Thanks in advance.

Johnny

Hello Johnny,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, the brokerage support office does not communicate on the Support Forum.

Please send your inquiry in an email to brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, Shawn.

I will send a mail to brokerage support.

May I ask how other users reading the thread feel about this? Or how you solve this problem with tracking performance?

Ninjatrader have even said themselves that performance can't be tracked accurately through the platform. My experience is that gross results are correct 99,99% of the time. Only a few times it have been off. Commissions can be included in the platform performance statistics, but surely they can't account for all fees.

I simply want a simple way of tracking daily net P&L, cumulative net P&L (daily) and also monthly/yearly performance.

Thank you.

Johnny

Comment

May I ask how other users track their net P&L? Do you simply plot it manually in Excel or do you use some external service for this?

I asked NT and it's not available on the online portal and does not seem like it will be either.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes