Maximized Window sticking into other monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maximized Window sticking into other monitors

I'm using Ninjatrader 8.0.24.3 64-bit on a PC with multiple monitors. I have 3 new DELL monitors and a much older DELL. This issue happens on all the monitors and does not happen with any other apps I'm using. When maximized the NinjaTrader window sticks into the monitors to the left and right by a very small amount. Its not a major issue but when using some applications such as Discord this issue can block important information like notification indicators. I'm attaching a screenshot which shows the issue. Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

Hello zharrison,

Thank you for your post.

To clarify, is this occurring when you click the "Maximize" rectangle in the top-right corner of the window toolbar? Do you experience the same when using Shift+Right-click and selecting Maximize from the icon of the window in the Windows toolbar? One workaround I can think of would be to manually re-size your window by moving your mouse cursor to the edge of the window until the arrows to adjust the size come up, then click and drag to fit it within the desired monitor.

I understand that this suggestion is just a workaround and not an actual solution, soI would like to review your diagnostic files to see if there are any relevant error messages that could help us to identify a solution. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this forum post and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3284767 ATTN Emily

Thank you in advance; I look forward to your reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post AveryFlynn  
    Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes