Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to send more than 1 order using the same ATM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to send more than 1 order using the same ATM?

Hi, is it possible to use the same bracket for multiple orders? For example I set 1 limit buy at price 4000 with ATM Strategy 1 and I would like to scale into my position, so maybe I set another 1 limit buy at 3995 with that same ATM Strategy (same profit target and stop-loss settings).

My platform is preventing me from doing this (the error message says the ATM Strategy is already in use by my first order).

Hello slowmac0,

Thank you for your post.

This may be due to the setting of the 'ATM strategy selection mode'. After your first entry, the ATM menu may display a lightning icon, which means that the active ATM is selected and orders when scaling in will be merged with the existing ATM orders.

You will need to re-select your ATM strategy before submitting your second entry order to resolve.

You can also set 'ATM Strategy selection mode' to 'Keep Selected ATM Strategy Template on Order Submission'. That way, you do not need to re-select your ATM strategy before submitting your second entry order. After you submitted your first entry order, 'the 'ATM Strategy' drop down menu will automatically keep your initial ATM strategy selected - it does not turn to '* Active ATM Strategy # - name'.

Please right click in the SuperDOM and select 'Properties' to configure the 'ATM Strategy selection mode' setting. More information can be found at the link below.

ATM Strategy Selection Mode

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That fixed it. Ty Shawn

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM