Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems Loading Charts with IBKR data in NT8

Hi,

I've been trying to load some option charts while running some other option charts at the same time. Usually there is no problem with this but today, I can't even load a chart after an hour. I've tried to pull up a chart via TWS and do not have any issue. Can somebody help me?

The other peculiar behaviour I noticed today is after "loading" a chart, there is a "calculating". Don't think I've noticed that before.

There are no errors indicated in the control panel.

Regards

Kay Wai
    Last edited by kaywai; 10-01-2021, 11:47 AM.

Hello kaywai,

It would be expected to see Calculating... on a chart after data is loaded if indicators or strategies are applied to a chart as these will then need to calculate based on that loaded data.

What version of TWS are you using? This may be found on the splash screen displayed when TWS starts up (usually referred to as the Build Number).

Are only certain options instruments loading and not others, is that correct? What options are you trying to load on the charts that are not working? If you restart NinjaTrader after saving your workspace, do the same charts load again?

I would like to take a look at your log and trace files to see if there's anything that may give a clue. Rather than post them here, since they may contain personal information, please send them to us directly via the platform. You can send these by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3290084 ATTN Kate W.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.

Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes