X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with Charts Hanging

Hi there

I hope you can assist as this is driving me nuts
    I am having problems with using an indicator called Destination Trader and I wonder if you can help. I tested it last week in trial / demo mode and everything seemed fine. On Friday, Ninja sent me an email to say my account was disabled because the trial ran out so I upgraded to the Live account.

I have paid for data feed and charts and have funded my account. However when I try to run the strategy, the chart just hangs there.

If I refresh them, they will update but still be only right for that very moment in time - they do not move.

So my set up is

I have a demo account and a live account.

When I set up the feed i use the live feed continuum (the demo continuum no longer works with my new live account login not with my old demo id).

I run the strategy against my Sim101 account

I select charts, select the strategy and set up as before.

I then select the instrument (in this case M2K or MES - neither work)

I then select the DT indicator - this works and it indicates on the chart - however the charts do not move at all - zero update

I cannot connect to continuum demo, but I am using the demo account I set up. However I can connect to Continuum live feed.but it does not work with the demo account (not the live account eiither) ?

I have tried in tools and the setting “Global Simulation Mode” on and off but this makes no difference either.

I have also tried closing the chart and closing ninja trader and re setting it all up – but again to no avail.

I have also sent two emails to support over the past 24 hours and no response so I apologise of this is a known issue or me being dumb. but having paoid fopr the charts/data feed and whatever else I needed to do to get my liove account up and running, I just want it to work.

What am I doing wrong?

Hello VinceBarnes,

If your account is not currently enabled for real time data the charts will only load historical data and will not update real time. Please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Chris - email sent

Best wishes

Vince

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes