Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Fix a Dependency

Dear Support,

Issue: I am getting the following CS0006 error and prevented from compiling. Also, while all my custom indicators and add-ons show on the editor list, they are not missing on the chart list of indicators, only the default indicators are listed.

Background: I transferred a third-party indicator from my old computer to this new computer and I assume a related .dll file was not imported.

Actions: After receiving this error I removed the third-party indicator so to remove the dependency creating this error. However, the error continues to show and all other custom indicators and add-ons are not present on the chart.

The Error CS0006 (attached screenshot) does not provide any information about the location of the dependency. I have removed the third party indicator and the .dll is no longer available to re-install. Also, the trace and log information do not indicate how or where this error is generated.

How do I identify and remove this dependency?

Many thanks.
    Attached Files

Hi aligator, thanks for posting.

This means there is a reference pointing to a dll file that does not exist. Open a New>NinjaScript Editor>Right Click>References>Remove the reference mentioned in the error message.

Kind regards,
    -ChrisL
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post traderqz  
    Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM