Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Measured Move Drawing Tool Mack's Price Action Trading System

Good afternoon!

I've been following a lot of Mack from Price Action Trading System's youtube videos. I noticed he uses what he calls a "measured move" drawing tool. He draws one leg, and then a second identical leg can be dragged into another position. I don't see that tool available under drawing tools so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find that?

I've included a photo - circled in red is the drawing tool measured move button he uses as well as the two orange legs that he created using the tool.

Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-11 155830.png
Views:	506
Size:	361.0 KB
ID:	1174527

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader. You can search our list of vendors through the link below. Simply enter a vendor name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendor of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...indicators-com

You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the vendor.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website. Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Wallstreetbetch He uses custom drawing tools, "PATS toolbar." You can find it on his website. You may need to be a member to access the download but otherwise the software is free.

Comment

Thanks so much! Appreciate it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM