PnL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PnL?

Can someone please tell me if there is anyway to see my PnL while trading? . .or at least how to find out how much money I lost on my last trade?

Hello terkk,

Thank you for your message.

You will be able to view your overall Account's PnL for the session in the Control Center > Accounts tab or the unrealized PnL for current trades in the Control Center > Positions tab. You may also view Unrealized PnL in the PnL box on any Order Entry window such as the Chart Trader or SuperDOM window.

To create a detailed report of your trade history and view the PnL for previous trades, you will want to use the Trade Performance window. I have outlined both the Trade Performance window and the other windows mentioned above with links and additional information below.

NinjaTrader 8 Help Guide:
    Control Center > Accounts Tab
    Control Center > Positions Tab
    Order and Position Display

Trade Performance Overview

The Trade Performance window may be opened by going to the Control Center > New > Trade Performance window.

You may generate a report from here by selecting your Performance Report Display type on the top left, selecting a date range on the top right, and then click the 'Generate' button. You will see a 'Filter' button next to the Display drop-down as well that will allow you to edit how you want your report generated even more.

Please keep in mind that these reports may be calculated differently than how your broker does it and should be used as a secondary source to your broker's statement.

Additional information on the Trade Performance window may be viewed at our Help Guide and publicly available YouTube Channel linked below.
    Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you JustinD
      control center > accounts shows that my trades were made in Sim101. How do i connect to my $cash account?

Comment

Hello terkk,

Thank you for your response.

It sounds like you have a Simulation License Key on your platform which will prevent you from being able to view your live account or place live trades. If you would like additional information on receiving a Live License Key to begin live trading, please send an email to our Platform Sales team at [email protected].

Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks again JustinD. . .I found it.
          I'm beginning to like this platform.
          I hated it at first. LOL

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes