LULD halt levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LULD halt levels

Hi! For trading Small Caps, I need to have visible the Limit Up and Limit Down (LULD) levels of the stock in order to be aware of a potenital halt up or down. I've been searching info about it, but I couldn't find how to get these levels in NT8. Is there any indicator or tool where I can have these levels meanwhile trading (ideally drawn in the chart)?. Thank you in advance!

Hello NTnoon,

Thank you for your post.

This sounds like the market depth feature in NinjaTrader. To view market depth for equities, the Level II window must be used. There isn't a default option to display market depth in a chart.

Level II

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi ShawnB,

Thank you for your reply.

I can see that level2 tool in NT doesnt have a specific LULD field indicating the halt levels of a stock, as for example the montage of DAS has.

Then, do you mean that the LULD levels will appear in the details section of level2, in between the different price levels of the Bid and Ask, hopefully with a very different color (in the properties of level2 the 9 different price levels can be configured, but doesn't appear the LULD)?

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Hello NTnoon,

Thank you for your reply.

The Limits for each market are not announced through data feeds so you would need to manually place a line at the specific limits for each market you're wanting to view. It would be possible to do this by looking at the net change column in the market analyzer and comparing it manually to those limit percentages but there is not a way to natively alert you on these limits for each market as they are specific to each market and change daily.

For more information on price limits please visit the publicly available link below:

Please reach out to us anytime for any additional questions you might have.
        Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jeronymite  
        Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes