Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotlist Analyzer Not Clearing Symbols

Good evening.

I found a bug with the HotList Analyzer in which it doesn't do a cleanup and leaves any symbols it loads permanently subscribed to until ninjatrader restarts. This does not immediately impact me, I'm just reporting the bug.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "3319543 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'd like to see if we can get this issue addressed. I never received a fix email in regards to my reply. This issue is still around and exists on any machine I install ninjatrader on.

Again, just for clarity, the list won't cancel its data feed subscriptions when you close the window, change lists, etc, until you either close the connection or restart ninjatrader.

This makes it borderline unusable because it quickly eats up my entire allotment of subscriptions.

BEFORE LOADING THE WINDOW:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Before.png Views:	0 Size:	34.8 KB ID:	1200217
      DURING:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	During.png Views:	0 Size:	60.1 KB ID:	1200218
      AFTER CHANGING LISTS:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Change.png Views:	0 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	1200220
      AFTER CLOSING THE WINDOW:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	After.png Views:	0 Size:	35.5 KB ID:	1200216

This occurs on any machine I try this on and never goes down.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello RaddiFX,

Thank you for your message.

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post. In your response, please also include 'ATTN Justin' in the subject line so it arrives in my inbox. Please do not upload these files to the forums as they may include personal information and will be removed.

Follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
        • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        Thank you in advance for these files. I look forward to assisting you further. 
        Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Done, just to note, this is not an issue with my machine, I've seen this issue on every install of NT tested.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post TraderBCL  
          Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
          14 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post martin70