Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

volumeprofile weekly

Hello,

I want to plot the weekly volumeprofile on left side of chart (visible area of chart). In the attached screenshot I have weekly profile with outline, both charts have 30 days loaded. In the lower chart it is visible but in the upper chart its only visible when I maximize the chart. Why please? The 2nd screenshot shows indicator parameters of upper chart.

Thank you!
    Tony
    Attached Files

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your post.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Do you receive an error on the screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • Do you have the same or similar Data Series settings for both charts? If possible, please provide additional screenshots showing the Data Series settings for both charts as well as the Volume Profile parameters for the lower chart as well so I may try to reproduce this on my end as well.

I look forward to your reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your reply. In the meantime I saved the template from the working chart and loaded it on the UK chart. Now it is there, I didnt change data parameters. Dont know why its ok now.

Thank you!
      Tony

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
      0 responses