Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OrderState.Submitted is not executed with cryptos in Binance

Hello,

I have encountered a serious problem by sending an order in BINANCE for BTCUSDT from a custom strategy : the OrderState.Submitted is never executed.

That is, the orders are sent correctly and go directly by the states Accepted, Working, Filled ... but they never go through the Submitted state (which is the first by which all orders should pass).

In other markets and instruments (CME, ES, NQ, GC, 6E ...) It works fine as expected (actually, as it has been always working for many years).

It seems that it is a bug and prevents me from using the strategy with cryptocurrencies.

Thanks.
    Last edited by cls71; 10-31-2021, 03:08 PM.

Hello cls71,

We do not have an inhouse supported Binance adapter. An approved 3rd party connection adapter from NinjaConnectors and other 3rd party connection adapters can be found below. (publicly available link)

NinjaTrader supports multiple market data providers delivering access to futures, forex and stock data along with free EOD data through Kinetick.

CrytoCurrency trading is also not fully supported. You may trade with the Sim101 account, with integer order quantities greater than 1, but that would be all that is supported.

The issue you describe sounds like a connection adapter specific issue. If you can reproduce symptoms with a Coinbase connection and the Sim101 account, please let me know.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
      Hello cls71,

We do not have an inhouse supported Binance adapter. An approved 3rd party connection adapter from NinjaConnectors and other 3rd party connection adapters can be found below. (publicly available link)

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/market-data/ io games

CrytoCurrency trading is also not fully supported. You may trade with the Sim101 account, with integer order quantities greater than 1, but that would be all that is supported.

The issue you describe sounds like a connection adapter specific issue. If you can reproduce symptoms with a Coinbase connection and the Sim101 account, please let me know.
      Thank you so so much. This answer was very very useful to me.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101  
      Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jeronymite