Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

OFVP-TPO-Market Profile-Issue-Chart window freezes after lowering tick per level.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFVP-TPO-Market Profile-Issue-Chart window freezes after lowering tick per level.

Hello and good day!

Please help me discover a solution to this issue. I'm trying to use the "Order flow volume profile" indicator which is set in price mode. When I lower the tick count below 4 the chart becomes very unstable. If I lower the tick count to 1 it completely freezes the chart window and requires that I reset Ninja to recover the specific window that froze. To eliminate possibilities that it could be my pc overloaded I created a new profile. One chart window with price profile setup. 1 day of data. Unfortunately the chart will still freeze. I asked a friend to test this profile setup on his pc and he also encountered the same problem. Both our pc's are considered gaming rigs. I have attached screen shots of my settings for your review. Please advise.
    Thank You

Originally posted by KeBroNeZ View Post
    Hello and good day!

Please help me discover a solution to this issue. I'm trying to use the "Order flow volume profile" indicator which is set in price mode. When I lower the tick count below 4 the chart becomes very unstable. If I lower the tick count to 1 it completely freezes the chart window and requires that I reset Ninja to recover the specific window that froze. To eliminate possibilities that it could be my pc overloaded I created a new profile. One chart window with price profile setup. 1 day of data. Unfortunately the chart will still freeze. I asked a friend to test this profile setup on his pc and he also encountered the same problem. Both our pc's are considered gaming rigs. I have attached screen shots of my settings for your review. Please advise.
    Thank You
    Note - I zoom chart in so that the alpha characters are visible and not in blocks. This is when my issue becomes more apparent.

Comment

Hello,

I'm unable to replicate this error on my machine, can you write into platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your log and trace files so I can see if any errors are occurring? You can do this with the steps below:
      • Open your NinjaTrader folder under, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to an email.
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Please include a link to this forum post and the ticket number 3335600 in the body of the email.

Thanks in advance-
      Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post xiinteractive  
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response