CityIndex Rejected Orders - Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CityIndex Rejected Orders - Server Error

I'm experiencing issues submitting orders to City Index / Forex.com.

This is not restricted to my own system/strategy.

If I right click the chart and choose "Buy 1 Limit @ Price" repeatedly most of them get through, but you eventually get "Rejected: Server Error"

I've also found myself in a position, and then instructing Ninjatrader to "Flatten Everything" / "Close Position" manually. The orders for that were getting rejected too and I was stuck in the position with no way to exit. Lucky it was a demo account.

This is happening in my Live Account as well as a Demo Account I've been using for testing.

As a result of this issue, I upgraded to NT 8.0.25.0 and re-tested. The issue is still happening - so this is not a result of any recent change to Ninjatrader.

I attach trace files, and screenshots of Right Click "Buy Limit @ price" which was successful 3 times and then failed. These trace files are for a demo account so I'm ok with them being posted on the thread.

Attached Files
    Last edited by kevinenergy; 11-10-2021, 11:14 AM.

Hello kevinenergy,

Thank you for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:We've removed the trace file from your post for the sake of privacy. There's still personal details in these files that you wouldn't necessarily want on a public forum. Not to worry, I made sure to download it before.

What I'm seeing in your files is the following;

2021-11-10 16:34:16:370 (CityIndex-Demo) Gain.Adapter.Submit3d {"HttpStatus":500,"ErrorMessage":"Server error","ErrorCode":500}

2021-11-10 16:34:16:370 (CityIndex-Demo) Cbi.Account.OrderUpdateCallback: realOrderState=Rejected time='2021-11-10 16:34:16' statementDate='2021-11-10' error=UnableToSubmitOrder comment='Server error' nr=-1

This is an error message that comes directly from Forex.com/CityIndex's order submission server due to internal changes that they made last month. Unfortunately, this is not something that we would be able to resolve because it originates with their server. You will need to contact their support channels directly regarding this issue, as this is something that they need to correct on their end.

Please let us know if we may assist with any additional items in the future.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Zachary,

thanks for the response. My account manager is on Holiday but someone else from the StoneX Private Clients team just called me back.

A ticket was raised for this issue last week and a fix is due to be deployed in the next 24 hours.

Thanks,

Kevin

Comment

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for following up and letting us know!

Glad to hear they are on top of it.

Have a wonderful day!
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Tim-c
        by Tim-c