Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resting Sim Acc

Hi,

When resting sim acc and pressing ok to clearing data the window freezes and I have to close down ninja any ideas ?

Can I clear the history manually ?

Thanks

Hello tommyjg,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that the time it takes to reset the Sim101 account will depend on the size of your database file.

You may manually reset this by renaming your database file using the steps below:
    • Shutdown NinjaTrader and Go to the Start Menu
    • Select My Documents--> NinjaTrader 8--> db--> "NinjaTrader.sdf" file (may only say 'NinjaTrader' depending on your Windows File Explorer settings)
    • Right click on NinjaTrader.sdf and select "Rename" *Name it "OLDNinjaTrader.sdf"
    • Then restart the software and NinjaTrader will create a fresh database file to use
    • Unfortunately the following items stored in the old database will be lost - Trading Hours templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results

To prevent running into situations where you can potentially lose important data, we advise running regular backups via our inbuilt backup feature in NinjaTrader - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...up_archive.htm

Please feel free to write in with any additional NinjaTrader items we may assist with.
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes