Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No price feed from IB TWS

Hello,

I have downloaded NT 8 and used it for a few months now without big issues. I am evaluating the purchase of the paid licence.

However, I am having issues on IB TWS data feed. The connection is ok, the log on the NT Control Center shows no error messages.
    The chart load historical data and then only shows the last bar and THE PRICE QUOTE DOES NOT UPDATE.

The IB TWS is updated (version 10.11.2e Nov. 3. 2021.
    NT 8.0.24.2 64 bit

I checked the IB API configuration and it is identical to the one of a friend of mine where the Ninja - IB connection is working fine.
    I tryied also to remove and download again historical data.

It is a week now and I was not able to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

F.O.

Hello RunningFast,

With the current version of NinjaTrader, it is critical that you use TWS version 985.1g. Please uninstall your existing version via the Windows Control Panel, and then install 985.1g via the following link:Once TWS 985.1g has been installed, please ensure that the configuration in our Connection Guide for TWS has been completed. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers and specific connection configuration information.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for your advice, now the data feed is active and the price updates.
      However, the chart does not load historical data correctly, some bars are missing when I open NT, although the bars start plotting correctly from the time the platform opens.
      I tryied deleting historical data using the "Tools" option but that didn't fix it.

Thank you for your assistance,
      F.O.

Comment

Can you tell me what interval chart you are loading when you see this behavior such as 5 Minute, 150 Tick, etc.

Comment

I am using 1 minute NQ 12-21. There is a "hole" of about 8 hours in yesterday historical data, at the time the TWS was updated to version 985.1g

Thank you

Comment

To load any missing data can you please right click in your chart and select "Reload All Historical Data" and let me know if your chart that backfills as expected.

Comment

I already reloaded the chart but nothing changes, the data for about 8 hours still does not load. As I wrote in a previous post, I removed all data using the "Tools>Historical data" option but that didn't fix it.

Comment

So I may look into this further please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Rapine Heihei, Yesterday, 08:25 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                Started by Mongo, Yesterday, 11:05 AM
                6 responses
                0 likes