Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot connect to TD Ameritrade on Windows 11

Hello,

I'm trying to connect to TD Ameritrade on Windows 11, I followed the steps described in the connection guide and nothing happens after step 6 and the button remains "Authorize" while the browser takes me to the https://ninjatrader.com/?code=d8h59YBwg... (with a long code).

When I try the same steps on a Windows 10 computer everything works correctly and I'm able to connect and see data for various instruments.

Doing some more reading, it seems Windows 11 doesn't support anymore Internet Explorer and always forces using Microsoft Edge instead. Unfortunately Microsoft Edge seems to be incompatible with the authorization process. I've tried running Microsoft Edge in "Internet Explorer mode" but the authorization process is still not functional. I tried also installing Internet Explorer 11 but Windows 11 doesn't allow running it and always takes you to Microsoft Edge.

Do you have any other recommendations on how to authorize TD Ameritrade on a Windows 11 machine?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hello,

At this time TD Ameritrade is not supported with Windows 11 as the authorizer requires Internet Explorer to connect, which is not included on Windows 11. Our development team is working on a workaround for this, but at this time there is no timetable for a fix.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanS View Post
      Hello,

At this time TD Ameritrade is not supported with Windows 11 as the authorizer requires Internet Explorer to connect, which is not included on Windows 11. Our development team is working on a workaround for this, but at this time there is no timetable for a fix.
      Hi any update on when this will be available?

Comment

At this time there is no official date for the next release of NinjaTrader.
        Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello, has a work around be discovered yet? Would love to get NT connected back to TD Ameritrade.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post love2code2trade  
          Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post funk10101