Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

This is a disgrace! The same license connection problem for years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a disgrace! The same license connection problem for years.

This is a major issue. Ninjatrader is having problem connecting to license server. This problem has been around for years. I've tried everything from the instructions in the forums. I'm done. This is why I had to trade with the competitors of Ninjatrader. They have no idea how many clients they've lost because of this problem. Think about it. Most people don't want to start out by dealing with technical problems BEFORE they can even place a trade! Nobody has patience for this in the financial
    business. We have enough problems to stress us. We don't need anymore. Ninjatrader need to make this problem a priority! The competitors don't have this license connection problem. This is literally costing ninjatrader a fortune. This is the only thing preventing me from becoming a customer. I don't understand how a big platform like Ninjatrader can't put the software engineers together in order to fix this problem. This should be considered an emergency. Your losing clients by the thousands including me! Why would you spend a fortune to get new clients...only to have them download an unstable software that will prevent them from trading? That's absurd. I don't want to do any technical work to get your software to work when your competitors are ready to go. Ameritrade download never gave me any problems. Why can't ninjatrader do the same? I've always wanted to try Ninjatrader. That's why I'm here...but, I can't use the software. Ninjatrader still did not fix the problem along the years!

Hello,

Is this issue intermittent or constant on your machine?

If intermittent, this is usually caused by connectivity issues to our licensing servers. Typically basic network troubleshooting steps can resolve this (restart modem/router, restart PC, hardwire connection), however sometimes the connection simply cannot complete from your machine due to internet issues.

If this is a constant issue, this usually indicates an anti-virus or firewall program is blocking NinjaTrader from accessing the internet. In this case, the firewall or AV program will either need to be removed, or configured as to not block NinjaTrader as an application.

Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have never been able to connect. I've never been able to use the platform or test anything due to this issue. I fixed the firewall and anti virus. At some point I just removed the anti virus altogether and cleaned the registry and config the internet connection. No result. It's the same problem every time. I've tried uninstall of nt and reinstalled it. No results. NT should have an online trading platform if the download is a problem. How am I suppose to trade with ninjatrader?

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I suspect there is some type of network/hardware issue that may be preventing the machine from connecting. If you could, please send in your log and trace files to platformsupport[at}ninjatrader[dot]com so I may investigate further.

You can do this by going to Help>Email support from the platform. Please include ATTN Ryan and ticket number 3380525 in the body of the email.

Thanks in advance-
        Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses