Trouble with oder flow volume profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with oder flow volume profile

Hi, since my MNQ and MES contracts rolled to 3-22 from 12-21 my volume profile stop working. I think I know where the problem is. My (Data Series/Input series) say "close" when it use to show what symbol I was connected to. When I use "CME Global Index Futures RTH" in the (Setup/Trading hours) settings my volume profile stop working. Is there a fix to this problem?
    Attached Files

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • If you hover your mouse over the 'Close', it should change to 'Edit input...'. Click on that. When the window appears, what do you see?
    • If you remove then re-add the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator, does the symptom persist?

Comment

Yes I now see multiple error codes with order flow volume profile on both MES and MNQ. I'm using 8.0.25.0 64-bit version.

Comment

Which one of the steps that I proposed resulted in error codes? What do the error codes state, exactly? If you could continue to provide screenshots with the description of what is occurring that would also be helpful.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH