Username or password is incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Username or password is incorrect

I've been using NinjaTrader 8 for months now without any problems. My NinjaTrader Continuum is configured with my username and password and they have never been changed. I have NT8 open and running strategies pretty much 24/7. Yesterday for no apparent reason my connection was disconnected. When I tried re-connecting I got a message saying my "Username or password is incorrect. (Login failed)". I exited NT8 and even rebooted, but that didn't work. I've contacted support at least 3 times already and haven't gotten any response other than the canned auto-response.

It's now been over 12 hours since I've been kicked out. I would think that these types of issues would be considered Urgent and addressed ASAP. I've got a Lifetime membership and can't access my account.

Hello sjeffblack

Thank you very much for your post.

Please know that our Brokerage Team does not frequent these forums, as they are meant for the platform itself. If you have already contacted them at brokeragesupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com, you should hear back from them shortly, additional contacts will not expedite the reply.

While our Platform Support Team and NinjaTrader Clearing's Order Desk are available 24/7, account-related inquiries are addressed during regular office hours, resulting in this delay.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and hope for your understanding and patience.
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Although the Brokerage Team may not read these forums, other users do, and they may find the absolutely horrible customer service of interest to them.

I've been using NT8 with a lifetime license since early September (2021). Last Thursday, 12/16, I was unexpectedly disconnected from my My Continuum account and when I tried logging back in, I got a message saying my login credentials were invalid. They were stored in the My Continuum configuration and hadn't ever been changed. My account has a small positive balance (more than the minimum requirement). It's now five days later and I still don't have access to my account. I've contacted the brokeragesupport email address many times over the last 5 days, and NOT ONCE have they addressed any of my specific questions about why this is happening or when it'll be fixed. Instead, they provide canned responses that have nothing to do with my issue. Today they basically asked me to sign up for another account and choose my Market Data Feed all over again, even though I did this 4 months ago and like I said, I already have a lifetime account.

The customer service team seems to be the most unprofessional team I've ever encountered. They couldn't care less that a brokerage account user can't access his account in 5+ days now.

I'm going to be investigating alternatives to NinjaTrader.

Comment

Originally posted by sjeffblack View Post
        Although the Brokerage Team may not read these forums, other users do, and they may find the absolutely horrible customer service of interest to them.

I've been using NT8 with a lifetime license since early September (2021). Last Thursday, 12/16, I was unexpectedly disconnected from my My Continuum account and when I tried logging back in, I got a message saying my login credentials were invalid. They were stored in the My Continuum configuration and hadn't ever been changed. My account has a small positive balance (more than the minimum requirement). It's now five days later and I still don't have access to my account. I've contacted the brokeragesupport email address many times over the last 5 days, and NOT ONCE have they addressed any of my specific questions about why this is happening or when it'll be fixed. Instead, they provide canned responses that have nothing to do with my issue. Today they basically asked me to sign up for another account and choose my Market Data Feed all over again, even though I did this 4 months ago and like I said, I already have a lifetime account.

The customer service team seems to be the most unprofessional team I've ever encountered. They couldn't care less that a brokerage account user can't access his account in 5+ days now.

I'm going to be investigating alternatives to NinjaTrader.
        Same thing happened to me tonight, dont know what is happening but I am currently waiting for a message back from support as well.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby