Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy gets Order can't be submitted order status is ChangePending and shuts down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy gets Order can't be submitted order status is ChangePending and shuts down

Hi team,

Today, while running my strategy Ninja threw the following error: Order can't be submitted: order status is ChangePending (See the SS "Error message"). After, it also automatically closed the strategy.

After checking logs I could see that the initial entry order of 314 stocks Long was partially filled (only 214 out of 314). Since it's a managed Long order with OCO orders attached, it has generated the ProfitTarget and the StopLoss orders accordingly.

However, it seems like the ProfitTarget order failed to change from 214 to 314 for some unclear reason, which I was not able to tackle.
    I also checked the IB log, but was unable to get to the bottom of it.

Attaching here all the relevant info (IB, NT logs and the error message).

Hope that you can clarify the situation and provide a remedy.

Thanks in advance,
    Dmitry

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We've removed all of the files from this post for your privacy. Moving forward, please do not post personal information such as the log files on the forum. Should you ever need us to conduct order submission analysis for you, please come to us via email rather than the forum because we will need to take a deep dive into your log and trace files, and we do not want you to post such sensitive information here.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3402591 ATTN Zachary

In that same email, please let me know the following information;
    • Is this a strategy that you created yourself or was this acquired from a third party?
    • What is the Order ID of the order in question? (This can be found on the 'Orders' tab of the Control Center)
    • What time and date did this occur?
    I look forward to hearing from you via email and helping with this matter.

Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by XXtrader, Today, 11:30 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post XXtrader  
    Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes