No MCL Historical Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No MCL Historical Data

I've got no historical data on MCL for yesterday or overnight. I've tried disconnecting everything, removing all historical data. Restarting Ninjatrader. I get data from 17/12/21 but nothing for yesterday or today it just starts printing the current bar with a large gap.

Hello kevinenergy,

Do you load the requested data if you right click in the MCL 02-22 chart and select "Reload All Historical Data"?

To what broker/data feed do you connect in the NinjaTrader platform?

What interval is selected in the chart (Tick, Minute, Day, Renko, etc)?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, I've the same issue today with minute interval. "Reload All Historical Data" doesn't solve it. I'm on NinjaTrader Continuum data feed.

Comment

Hey Jason, I've tried reloading historical data many times, cleaning out all my historical data and restarting. Its the same on second, minute hour and tick charts. No historical data since 17/12/21

Comment

chinook77, if you restart NinjaTrader, do you load the missing historical data? If not initially, please try "Reload All Historical Data" again. If the issue remains, please send me your log and trace files using the instructions I provide below.

kevinenergy, please send me your log and trace files so that I may investigate.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: Att Jason, 3407860
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm having the same problem... please let me know when it's resolved. Thanks

Comment

same issue here, only for MCL
              I'm using rithmic for data and using the RTrader Pro the data works correctly
              So, it looks like an issue in NT8

Comment

I tried deleting all historical data then Loading it from the "Load" tab in the historical data tool. Start date 14/12/21 end date 21/12/21 results in no downloaded data after 17/12/21

The problem is the data isn't there.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  Thank you for the updates.

After further review, we have found that some of the Historical Data servers were not recording Historical Tick Data for the MCL 02-22 contract since December 17th.
                  • If your platform connects to one of these servers for historical data, there is possibly a gap between the 17th and the current day and will only show market data from the currently forming bar onwards.

We will be addressing this overnight.

Until we are able to backfill the Historical Tick Data, you will need to restart NinjaTrader and connect to market data until the platform connects to a Server with the Historical Data.
                  • Once you are connected, right-click on the chart and select "Reload all historical data"
                  • If the gap is not filled, restart NinjaTrader and try again
                  Again, we will be addressing the Historical Data for the MCL 02-22 overnight and tomorrow this will no longer be needed.

Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by gemify, 11-11-2022, 11:52 AM
                  6 responses
                  2 likes
                  Last Post ultls
                  by ultls

Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:52 PM
                  0 responses