Everyone Please Vote for: Hi-Priority Crypto Symbols to add in NT8 Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone Please Vote for: Hi-Priority Crypto Symbols to add in NT8 Now

The whole trading world has moved massive capital, liquidity and focus from Futures and Equities into trading Crypto. As a NT8 user and strong NinjaTrader advocate it is heartbreaking to not see or hear of any significant advancement in crypto capabilities or plans over the last six months.

Like many NT8 users i do not at all want to start to reduce and replace portions of investment in NinjaTrader with other tools as cyrpto becomes a larger and larger part of my portfolio.

So I went looking for the lowest cost / fastest value add crypto opportunities for NT8.

My conclusion: NT8 does a fantastic job charting the crypto data feeds that exist today but the existing list of available symbols does not include the key emerging crypto symbols like Solana (SOL) or key "super hot for trading in 2022" Metaverse, Gaming, DeFi and DApp cyrpto tokens that exist at CoinBase.Pro. The answer is to add the additional most sought after available symbols at CoinBase.Pro.

NT Team, please add the crypto symbols below paired with USD to the NT8 database.

Below please find Priority #1 and Priority #2 lists of recommended symbols to add to NT8 now.

Principles driving the creation of these lists:

- Identify quick, low-cost crypto value add opportunities for NT8

- Started with the CoinMarketCap.com Quality filtered watchlist for CoinBase,Pro "All the coins on Coinbase Pro, none of the riffraff. Most are also on basic Coinbase. Updated when new coins are added." https://coinmarketcap.com/watchlist/...6bf25c62118fea

- Further removed fringe symbols, higher risk symbol and symbols for cyrpto that have been failing in the market for the last six months

- Sought to ensure (from CoinBase,Pro's limited list) inclusion of the symbols for the most promising Metaverse, Gaming , DeFi and DApp cyrpto tokens.

- Keep the list of requested additions short as possible so it is less work for the platform dev and test teams.

- To help keep NT8 complexity down I identified existing crypto symbols in NT8 most ready for retirement ( when we add we should also delete).

Further keeping complexity low: Unless the highest liquidity for a token at CoinBase.Pro is not a paring with USD only the token/USD paring needs to be included in NT8.

Priority #1 Additions
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Hi Priority Cyrpto Sysmbos to add to NT8 in Dec 2021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.9 KB ID:	1182588

Priority #2 Additions and two proposed existing symbols to delete.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Priority 2 Cyrpto Sysmbos to add to NT8 in Dec 2021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.1 KB ID:	1182589

Sorry folks, i did not see a way to reduce the size of these images.

All users please reply to add your vote to this request and comment on your Crypto needs.

Note:
    - I know you want/we all want specific symbols added that are not included in the lists above. For now, requests must be limited to symbols on this webpage. Coinbase Pro | Cryptocurrency Exchange https://pro.coinbase.com/markets Maybe more connection sources will come available in the future.

- It is costly to add and maintain Crypto symbols in NT8. The easier we make it for the platform team the more they will help us. If you disagree with this list please only request super critical emerging symbols and higher quality, longer lasting CbPro symbols that have performed better than 50% of the market over the last six months.

Thanks!
    HedgePlay
    Last edited by hedgeplay; 12-21-2021, 06:17 PM.

Hello hedgeplay,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Thank you for your time and interest in these additions. I have submitted the list as a feature request to the Development Team. The tracking ID for this request is SFT-5245. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. Our Help Guide Release Notes will also list all new changed or additions to NinjaTrader (Help > Help).

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Add my vote

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, I have added a vote on your behalf.
        Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes