Display TradeStation signals (indicators, etc.) in NinjaTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display TradeStation signals (indicators, etc.) in NinjaTrader

Is it possible to display signals (indicators, etc.) from TradeStation on NinjaTrader?

It is not possible to display TradeStation signals/indicators or data in NinjaTrader, however, it is possible to have TradeStation send order commands to NinjaTrader to be executed on a connected supported broker account. You'll find all of the details about this in the link below:

Comment

Correct - you cannot interface NinjaTrader with TradeStation in a way that would allow 'signals' to be sent from NinjaTrader to TradeStation. I did not use the word 'trake' in my reply to you on the forums and I can't find that in the help guide link I provided. Please elaborate further on what you're asking.

Comment

Correct - TradeStation can send automated order commands to NinjaTrader to be executed on an account connected within NinjaTrader.

Comment

The best thing for you to do if you want full control would be to create the automated trading tool within NinjaTrader. We call these NinjaScript Strategies. We have an entire team dedicated to helping users with this. If you're curious, I'd suggest contacting them directly at scriptingsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com.

The TradeStation/NinjaTrader interface works as follows
          1. You apply a strategy in your TradeStation chart that generates buy/sell orders
          2. TradeStation will send email notification for Strategy Orders Activated, Filled, Cancelled and Replaced to NinjaTrader
          3. NinjaTrader will process these emails and execute them as orders either to the NinjaTrader simulator or your live brokerage account
          More details on order handling in this setup can be found here:I highly suggest you read the entire help guide section on this topic to understand it fully:

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
            It helped me to understand better.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Perr0Grande, Yesterday, 08:16 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 08:12 AM