About trading with real money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About trading with real money

Do I need to purchase NinjaTrader software to trade with real money?

Hello ラリー,

You require a live license key when you want to trade live in the NinjaTrader platform. Please see the link below.
    Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your answer.
      When I refer to the link you sent, there are three options: free, rent, and own. Is it correct that the software itself does not cost anything to do live trading?
      Is it correct that the software itself does not cost anything to run live trading? Also, what is the difference between free and paid?

Comment

You can get the free license key only when you have your trading account with the NinjaTrader Brokerage. If you have your trading account with a different brokerage (that is supported), you will need to lease a license or purchase the lifetime license.

Comment

Thank you.
          It helped me to understand.

Comment

Yes, you definitely need to purchase the Ninjatrader software.

Comment

To trade, you must purchase the NinjaTrader software, as far as I know. At least, when I was engaged in trading, I had to purchase this software because sometimes I had large amounts of money, and I needed to be sure that everything was safe. By the way, I first learned about NinjaTrader from an article about investing money on this site https://wealthpursuits.com/, so I was lucky that I was able to stumble upon this article because I then earned a lot of money on trading. Now I've sold everything because I started investing money in real estate.
              Last edited by MentonDaniel; 06-06-2022, 04:11 AM.

Comment

It's an exhilarating journey filled with ups and downs, but the potential rewards are worth it. Now, regarding NinjaTrader software, it's a popular choice among traders, but it's not the only option out there.

Comment

License keys have been replaced by account plans with NinjaTrader 8.1. You can trade live with the NinjaTrader Brokerage when you have a free account plan which is associated with full priced commission rates. If you upgrade to a Monthly or Lifetime account plan, it will reduce commission rates. Please see the link below for more information.

If you like to trade with a supported broker in the NinjaTrader Desktop platform, you will need to purchase Multi Broker Mode.

If you have a license key, you can import it for NinjaTrader 8.1 as per the following link

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post hazylizard  
                  Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
                  5 responses
                  0 likes