Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Data Series Types and Scaling

Hello,
    I've been trying to add a 1 second time chart as an additional panel to my primary 2000 tick chart. When I do so, the tick chart becomes extremely distorted and spaced out as it seems it's running in line with the 1 second chart panel, and the tick chart becomes unreadable. Is there a way I can add the 1 second chart panel without altering the scaling/"speed" of the tick chart? My end goal is to have the primary tick chart move based on ticks, and a lower panel 1 second chart move at the appropriate speed of 1 bar per second.

Thanks!

Hello majin_bo,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately this would not be possible as all panels of a chart window will share the same X-Axis scaling. You would need to open them in two separate chart windows to keep them on separate scaling for the time axis.

That being said, I've added a vote on your behalf to an existing feature request to have a unique time axis for individual chart panels within the same window. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-580.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes