VPS or Virtual Desktop hosting NT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VPS or Virtual Desktop hosting NT.

What cloud based company do you use for hosting NT with low latency?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

There are a handful of third-party VPS providers that would allow you to run NinjaTrader on a remote server. Here is a link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website with search results for third-party VPS providers. You can find more information about these companies by visiting their websites and contacting them directly:
    The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstock View Post
        What cloud based company do you use for hosting NT with low latency?
        We own and manage all of our own hardware and networks. Unlike other VPS hosts, each CPU core is dedicated only to you so you always have your full resources available (there is no pooled resource sharing). The other most important factor that sets us apart from other hosts is that we use Ryzen 5900x or higher CPU, which has a very high single thread rating compared to Intel Xeons that other hosts use.

For example, compared to Speedy Trading Servers, we have similar <1ms latency but offer a much stronger server at half the cost. The biggest difference is the CPU and RAM. For example, Speedy Trading Servers uses Intel Xeon E5 2678v3 and E5 2690 CPUs. Our servers only use the new AMD Ryzen 5900x or higher. The difference in CPU means that a single one of our CPU cores is equivalent to multiple Intel Xeon CPUs. This means that you can run more charts, more indicators, more automated strategies at the same time, and charts don't freeze up especially around market open.

For reference, here are our CPU benchmark scores:
        AMD Ryzen 5900x: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php...+5900X&id=3870

Typically we would offer free trials so that you can compare to other hosts, however unfortunately due to very high demand and chip shortages, there is a long waitlist for a free trial server To help you out, what I can do for you is offer your full money back if you sign up now but are unhappy for any reason. The Medium plan is the best value, and can handle dozens of charts & automated strategies.
        Vendor_NT_Mobile
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Ninja Mobile Trader VPS

Comment

There is a vast selection of cloud companies available nowadays. I actively use ishosting vps, as I've heard great things about their customer service and many positive reviews. I like this hosting, and maybe you will be interested in getting acquainted with it. But, since other cloud companies may be right for you, it will be good for you to do your research with online resources and choose what suits you best. In any case, I hope you find the perfect hosting company for your needs. I wish you the best of luck.​
          Last edited by Morkab; 03-03-2023, 03:43 AM.

Comment

any other recommendations for vps for desktop. not cell phone. contacted speedy trading servers but looks like they are out of business. 2 emails no reply. Thanks any recommendations for vps that you've actually used would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by gary369 View Post
              any other recommendations for vps for desktop. not cell phone. contacted speedy trading servers but looks like they are out of business. 2 emails no reply. Thanks any recommendations for vps that you've actually used would be great.
              The vast majority of our thousands of VPS traders use it on their desktops because we also support multiple monitors. If you have more than 2 monitors, you can also use it with all monitors or some but not all. For example if you have 6 monitors, you can use our VPS with 4 out of 6 monitors, and use your other 2 monitors for things you want to do directly on your home desktop.
              Vendor_NT_Mobile
              NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Ninja Mobile Trader VPS

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post Jon17
              by Jon17