Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ANyone else using CQG and having connection drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANyone else using CQG and having connection drop?

v8.0.25.0 64bit

CQG

ZF/ZB/ZN

I am watching the order flow and CQG keeps dropping. I have rewired my house and have contacted my ISP. There are no issues with that; my web connection is fine.

Anyone else having frequent data feed issues?

Hello nepenthean,

Thank you for your message.

I have detailed a few general network troubleshooting steps below that may resolve intermittent connection errors for you (test for the issue after each step):
    • Restart NinjaTrader 8
    • Restart your PC
    • Restart your modem/router
    • Ensure that all available updates for your PC are installed from the Windows Settings > Update and Security page. Be sure to close NinjaTrader and restart your computer after any updates are installed.
    • Disconnect and reconnect to your network
    • Disable your VPN service (if applicable)
    • Clear your DNS: Open the Command Prompt > type in 'ipconfig /flushdns' > press 'Enter' on your keyboard
    • Ensure that you have the Documents\NinjaTrader 8 folder on the list of exceptions for your firewall, antivirus, or backup programs and software
    • If possible, try running your computer directly to your router/modem using an ethernet cable, or vise versa, through a WiFi connection if already hard-wired in
    This error may often occur when using an out-of-date version of NinjaTrader as well. While I can see that you are using the newest version, an uninstall and re-install of NinjaTrader 8 may possibly fix this error as well.

Please let me know if any of these steps resolve the error for you, and feel free to ask any additional questions you have as well.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes